Thursday, June 08, 2006

Raspberry wool & Firefly...

I guess my obsession must have dimmed, 'cause I only posted my order today. My delay was partly due to my being a bit cash-strapped for the last few weeks, but also due to me just not getting around to it.
I've also decided to make the jumper stripey. So my order is now for two colours, raspberry and (strangely in theme) cranberry. I also bought a ball of an Alpaca-Wool blend in dark green and a ball of bright orange wool. The orange wool is for my little brother, who asked me to make him a Jayne Cobb hat (from the awesome Joss Whedon tv show Firefly).
I think he was just being a smart-arse, which is enough to motivate me to make it for him. Apparently, he's not the only one out there who wants one. There's a list of free patterns here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home